LINO welcomes author for submission of papers related to Science, Engineering and Technology and their applications in business, industry and other relevant areas. The different innovative research is covered by this journal.
LINO is a monthly peer reviewed online journal.
The LINO invites paper contribution in the following categories:
1. Original research
2. Survey / Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on a scientific / research topic
3. Extended version of conferences / Journals / Workshops
4. Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research
5. Technical Notes
Guidelines to Contributors
- Manuscripts are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org submit the manuscript as MS Word file along with the copy right form given below:
Link for paper format
Link for Copy right form
- All manuscripts must be the author(s) original, un-published work and must not be under – consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Each manuscript must include a 100 to 150 word abstract and a list of 5-to-7 keywords. The article length must be less than or equal to 8 pages.
- A research article must have the following sections depends upon the type of paper such as Research paper or survey paper or study paper:
- Title of Research Paper
- Author’s affiliation with name, designation, dept, college, place, country
- Abstract With Keywords
- BACKGROUND OR RELATED WORK
- PRESENTATION OF THE MAIN CONTRIBUTION OF THE PAPER/SCOPE OF RESEARCH
- PROPOSED METHODOLOGY AND DISCUSSION
- EXPERIMENTAL RESULTS
- BIOGRAPHY WITH PHOTO
- Authors should submit proof readied and revised article. Before submission please makes sure that your paper is prepared using the LINO Single Column Paper Template. This will ensure the speedy process for publication.
- Once the paper is accepted, the author(s) are assumed to send copyrights of the paper over to LINO. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same from the editor.
- The submitted articles are reviewed by two independent reviewers. One of the reviewers will be a foreigner and another may be an Indian. Acceptance is granted when both the reviewers’ recommendations are positive.